So recently I got inspired to put together a photo journal of my days with the boys. What we do around the house, what they look like as they play, who they are as people right now. I feel like I focus more on giving my clients great pictures then my own family sometimes. I have these awesome ideas for shoots and choose to them on other instead of us. Granted photographing your own kids is the hardest job I can give myself but later I don't want to regret not having pictures. I go in waves of photographing them but really what I want to do is freeze memories.My first plan was do complete this series in a true 24hrs, well 1/2 way thru the day I realized with 3 kids, I couldn't really do that, so I gave myself a week to photography certain things. I wanted it to be a true day so I didn't try and stage extra fun for us to do I wanted it to be real. Here are some of my favorites from the series. I am hoping it inspires you to do the same with your family, even if it's just photographing the details for a meal together or taking a video just do something to capture "You" in the right now. I promise you won't regret it!
Booty Shaken and Mini Wheat's :) 2 of Wesley's favorite things.

Especially on the days we are home Cole likes to check on Carter sleeping. Don't worry we moved the blanket after I took this picture

School!
Daddy is home and it's time for lovin's
This particular day Carter had rolled under the table and some how got his bottom in a basket. He is a quiet monkey (the scariest kind!!)
Before or After breakfast, depending on what time allows the boys always regroup and play for a bit so excited to be in each others company again. It is so sweet.
Helping himself to his milk.
The many faces of Carter!

This train derailing caused Cole some tears... oh the life of a toddler
Wesley has always stuck his tongue out when he is concentrating hard. I was excited to capture it again at this older age :)
I will find Ly Ly & his "gweekie" randomly around the house. This day I couldn't pass up the chance to photograph them. Coles Best Friends!
There are so many times int he day that Wesley seems so BIG, but when I look at him in the rear view mirror, I realize how small he really is :)
I challenge you to do the same, take some pictures today!































1 comment:
LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!
Post a Comment