Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a difference a cut makes


Well we figured it was time to get Wesley's hair cut. It was hanging over his ears and I would have to comb it around so that it didn't stick out over the sides. He has hair like mine that repells hair products. It remains fine and with a mind of it's own. It is funny to think that it took his hair 17 months to grow long enough to cut. We waited forever for the hair to actually come in!! Mary Jane (Grandma Mary Jane) is a barbor so she cut his hair this last weekend. It was nice that it was Grandma, but he was not a fan. I am not sure how he would have reacted if it was a stranger cutting his hair. I am not sure why he hated it so much but he did. He got an oreo when he was done, so I am sure that made it worth it. I didn't realise how much of a difference a hair cut would make!! He is cuter... I didn't think that was possible.Also I had my ten year reunion this weekend. I am sure I will blog it later when I get more photos of the events. I just had to share these though. Betsey made these adorable cup cakes. Molly and Wesley had a blast eating them with each other. It was really cute they would take turn making faces and then the other would copy then one of them would make another face they'd both do it. This went back and forth a couple times... too cute!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

If you read this post be sure to comment or Jes will hunt you down...
Poor Wesley he looks tramatized with his hair cut:( but looks adorable afterwards:)

Jessica said...

Ok so Kristen is over reacting I will not hunt you down!

Jenn said...

I am commenting cause I have been hunted by her and she is SCARY!! So Kris is right be sure to comment. Anyway. Wesley does look cuter and I agree it is hard to imagine them getting cuter than they already are.

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to comment anyway, before I was threatened. Thanks for the advice on feeding Em. I guess we just have to be persistent. Cute pictures of the first haircut too. Emily has already had about 5 trims in her short little life

Anonymous said...

i think i'll hunt her down for not cropping grandma b. out of the picture. jessica, how could you do that to me!!! what an awful picture. ugh!!