So Levi and I had a reality check the other night. I think we need to grow up pretty soon or our poor children will be doomed!
Story #1
Levi: Jessica, did you put herbal tea in with the ice tea? (said with a complaining disapproving tone)
Me: No
Levi: Well it sure smells like it...?? (same tone)
Me: Well you smell and I don't complain...
*Laughter :)*
Story #2
We are all sitting at the diner table. Wesley has the sniffles, I get up to get something. I come back to finish eating. Later I wipe up my mouth like you would if you were eating dinner... Levi laughs. I was like what? He then confesses that he wiped Wesley's nose with my napkin... waiting for me to wipe my mouth with it... NICE & very gross.
*Laughter* again
Later I pointed out to Levi that we are going to pass off horrible habits to Wesley if we don't grow up ourselves pretty soon. We don't want a child who tells people they smell, or wipes their nose on other peoples napkins... Granted my house is fun, but maybe not the best examples we could be. Aren't those the things that children do anyways then get in trouble... not things their parents act out right in front of them. Those were just a couple stories. So we have some work to do. It is kind of sad to be forced to grow up at the young age of 27! What a shame it is!!!
5 comments:
Well you can bring Wesley up here and we will take care of him and then you won't have to worry about being a bad example.
Jessica, I was laughing out loud when I read your story! You guys are the cutest little family! Wesley will appreciate the little pranks his parents pull on each other!
Grow up! I love it!
Seroiusly, do you remember the things your parents did. I DO. Whatever you do, dont let Grandma and Gramps take care of him. They act even sillier than we do as parents. J/K Good to hear from you. Hope life is well other than what was blogged. Have a great day.
it's good for kids to see their parents having fun together. those are the times they will remember. the laughter in the home is so important, so just don't grow up too, much.
Post a Comment