Thursday, November 20, 2008

The View From The Top...

... Of the world that is. How can you not be on cloud nine when looking at this sweet face?! This is my view everyday. Holding hands walking, him with that simple grin and those kind eyes, messy hair... Simply adorable! I was happy to capture this moment today. This face and view has so many memories for me. So precious! Often it is followed by a whine so he gets held, a cute grin then down to business... He knows how to work the cuteness already.
The point of our afternoon outing was to take some photos but he wasn't havin' it! I tried to show him how to kick the leaves, put them on this head or throw them in the air... no he just wanted to play with the buckle on his stroller. I think we had fun, he listened when I said to come closer so that is a plus, other than that he seemed a little put out by the whole thing. I still caught smiles on film or memory card... film sounds so much cooler & artistic... He did have fun with the leaves for a few minutes then it was back to the stroller buckle. He is obsessed with buckles lately. I don't have to strap him into the shopping cart he does it himself. One day a gentlemen at the store was like "Oh Miss I think he is breaking out"... I said "I didn't even buckle him in... he is doing it himself, Thanks!" I think those straps are nasty but taking a toddler to the store can be a chore in itself... sometimes it worth the compromise:)



I did think that since we do live here in the Capitol City it might be nice to have a photo of him in front of the capitol. As soon as I would set him back down and step back for a photo would inch his way down the steps and eventually try to run for a bit. Oh well at least I have this one and we'll just have to go back.
(Just another photo from today... I'll have to go back when there is more color, it is still beautiful though I think.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really been wanting to take some pictures of Emily in the leaves but I am pretty sure it will just be the back of her head as much as she loves to look at the camera. One question..what flash do you have? I am shopping around and would love your input. I am leaning toward the SB600

Kristen said...

Adorable pictures! He is getting so big! Will you be up next week and going shopping?