Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Back



WOW it has been so long since I wrote something on here, probably people don't even check it anymore since I kind of did away with it for awhile. A LOT has happened since August. Levi started his new job, we found out 2 more babies are joining our family (Chuck & Deanna & US) among other not so eventful things. We are so excited about our baby. We will know in a few weeks if it is a boy or a girl. We both have our opinion, which happens to be the same opinion so we shall see.

Wesley is growing too rapidly. Tonight we even had a conversation about growing up. He was surprised to learn I was a baby and a child once. I showed him pictures of himself as a baby and we talked about it, it was a fun conversation... so cute to hear their thoughts. He is getting good at conversation. He wants to talk about things like animals, toys and his shows. He is also into "pretend playing" much more, which is my favorite to watch. It is funny to see how Buzz & Woody can somehow become part of a story with a tiger and a monkey or how he can be one of the boys on Peter Pan with is Mr. Potato Head Pirate Sword. He also like to pretend he is another doggy with Maggie... we search for his tail and he just laughs and laughs as we tickle him. He is excited about the baby too. We were anxious to tell him so we told him right away, now I think he thinks we were lieing and the baby is never coming. The other day I had a play date at a girlfriends house and another friend was there with her little baby girl about 7 weeks old. Wesley says to me "Mom is this your baby?" it's cute how is just waiting for the day when our baby joins us.


He turns 3 this weekend... wow how time flies. It is funny how thinking back I don't remember before he was around. Even if it is a memory that took place before he was born somehow my brain put him there yet on the other hand I can't believe how much he has grown in a short amount of time. When he came it was such a shock that it was so earlier and it was scary but God carried us threw and you'd never know he was a preemie. We are so blessed! He has enriched our lives so much. I can't wait to see what blessings and love this next baby brings.



The pictures are from Wesley's 3 year old photo shoot in Historic Old Sacramento

No comments: