I am now enjoying the pleasure of waiting to have a baby. Wesley was 6 weeks early so this is the most pregnant I have been. I have never had the pleasure of "waiting" for the baby to arrive (heavy sarcasm). This side of 34 week is not so much fun. Everyone would say "you didn't miss much by not finishing the pregnancy" I would think "whatever"... at the moment of course I was wishing I finished the pregnancy so that Wesley was born super healthy and came home right away, which is NOT what happened... but now that he is healthy, no preemie long term side effects, I was so lucky to ONLY make it to 34 weeks!!
I stoped working around 35 weeks and for about 1 1/2 weeks I have energy and was getting stuff done... 36 weeks hit and I can barely keep myself out of bed long enough to finish a task. So with a lot of rest I am doing OK. I have to say I am not miserable... YET, that is. Yes, it is hard to move and I did have to wake Levi up the other night to help me out of bed to go to the bathroom but I thought I'd be more uncomfortable in my skin.
I have run into a bump in the pregnancy road though. My super healthy great pregnancy has thrown me a curve ball lately. Until 2 weeks ago this pregnancy was great and healthy and smooth sailing. Nothing too serious but I am getting treated as high risk now and have to go to 3 different doctors appointments a week... so much fun, let me tell you! Right now I am just trying to take it easy to finish the pregnancy and have this baby naturally. I'd rather not have another c-section so please pray these next few weeks go smoothly and he gets to come on his own time!
Meeting my new niece Samantha a few days ago has made me really excited for our baby but not so excited for labor after talking to my sister in law. So I will continue to rest and wait for our newest family member to arrive.
Less than 2 weeks until my due date!
2 comments:
You will be fine! The hardest part is the uncertainty of not knowing when and what's going to happen. Like I said it doesn't hurt!
Kristen is right....You've got this in the bag. Uncertainty is the worst part. Love Ya.
Post a Comment