Thursday, April 29, 2010

Me & My Babies

I am anxiously awaiting this new baby. I am so excited to meet him and do all the fun stuff all over again... NOT so excited about the endless nursing and night feedings/ waking and just feeling drained for months and months and months... and probably years... But all the other fun love, laughs, cuddles I'll take!


My friend Betsey offered to do some pregnancy photos of me with Welsey while I was up in Redding. I was happy she did because this time around I actually LOOK pregnant and I have zero photos of me pregnant so far. The day of our play date/ photo shoot one of her kids woke up really sick so we tried to keep the healthy ones form the ill one and take just a few. Wesley wasn't into it, he would much rather play with his pal Molly but he did good.



I have a couple weeks left of work then I will be able to start getting the room ready. I know I probably should have this done by now but there is no time. Once I have time I will probably be too miserably pregnant to get it done then either. I hope we are not left to get the room ready WHEN the baby is here... that was tough with Wesley. He was so darn early how were we suppose to know?

Wesley will randomly tell people that he is going to have a baby brother. He asked my parents if they would be down to see the baby... kind of funny how proud he is already.

No comments: