I can't find it! I can't find it anywhere. There is a silent alarm that sounds when I start to clean... something only dogs can hear or something like that but for children. I swear it is around here somewhere but I just can't seem to find it. I can't hear it either so this quite the chore. I can sit down at the computer (like right now [in the living room, that is probably why]) and they are fine. Both happy UNTIL I pick up a cleaning rag or start to put away laundry or do the dishes. Then all the sudden all h*** breaks loose. What happened?... who is dieing?... why are you acting as if your arm just fell off? Has any mom out there been successful in finding the Children Alarm in their house? If so, where do you suggest I look? I think I might loose my mind if I don't find this alarm and that will not be good for anyone. This alarm must be found and destroyed!!
(If you are a mom of 1 you might not be aware of this alarm system, I swear we some how we brought the alarm home when we brought the baby home. Maybe the hospital is in on it. Perhaps they want me to go crazy, so I am admitted back into the hospital and they can get my money. They smuggled it into my bag or something... or slipped to Wesley when I wasn't looking. It is a conspiracy, I swear!)
OK... now back to cleaning or should I say attempt to clean. Lunch break is over.
1 comment:
When Abby was only a few weeks old and I was nursing every 2-3 hours, Anna used to always NEED me to hold her RIGHT then. Until I discover the "snack". I would set her up with a sippie and a little snack of a few crackers or pretzels right next to me and she was a happy little bug. Life Saver!!! for me anyway :) Still no button located at my house though.
Post a Comment