Friday, October 8, 2010

3 months

Cole is a little over 3 months right now. He has the bestest smile and I have had trouble capturing it on film (sounds better than "capturing it on memory card"). Every time I put the camera up to my face to take a picture his face goes straight... well I finally got classic Colie smiles



Quick little update:
He rolls over. Back to front only. He doesn't roll from stomach to back yet.

He sleeps thru the night. He was having a good run of going to bed around 8-9pm or even 10 and he would sleep until 7am. The last few mornings though he is back up at around 5 then sleeps until 8 or so. I think he is going thru a growth spurt. He is looking long and skinnier.
People tell me all the time that Wesley's whole face smiles when he smiles well Cole's whole body smiles when he smiles. He squirms around and gets all happy. It is really cute how he can make his whole self smile and be happy :). He also really loves it when you make noises at him. I am not sure why he likes it so much, maybe because there is hearing loss and having funny noises so close is easier to hear?...
Also this last week my sister in law came down with Cailee. Wesley and Cailee love each other so much. They get so excited to see each other then fight over toys and what they are going to do. I love hearing them have conversations with each other. They talk about what their mommy's tell them to do, or how things work, or just a cute kid story... so entertaining and precious. Well I thought that Cailee and Wesley would have fun making cookies and they did. Cailee had never baked cookies so it was a new experience for her. We made this recipe called Monster cookies. There is all sorts of stuff in these cookies: M&M's, peanut butter chips, nuts (we left these out), chocolate chips, oats and rice crispy cereal. So as you can see there are a lot of ingredients that little ones can help with. Too bad the cookies didn't really turn out though. I think I beat the butter too long they ran all over the pan. They were still good. It ended up like cookie munch or something like that... yummy though.

1 comment:

Grace Meeker said...

I keep meaning to post on here but keep forgetting.....your little guy has to be one of the CUTEST babies I have ever seen!!! Seriously Jess, you should enter him into a baby contest or just put him in modeling! =) soooooooo cute!