I just have 5 more days of Banquets before this crazy season ends for me. Man it has been rough this year. Having a baby really does change everything. Wesley has been semi-good. He seems to be holding it agianst me to for being away so much. In 24 days I will have only made it home for dinner 4 times, and been off 2 full days. That is bound to wear on a little boy who loves his mommy. Soon enough we will be together again. On top of me being busy this is Levi's busiest school week yet with finals, and projects due. Wesley isn't seeing too muc of either of us.
I am not even close to being finished with my shopping looks like I will braving the crowds on Christmas Eve! I never thought I'd be that kind of shopper. Hope there is still merchandise. People might open "I Owe Yous", that'd be bad. I did attempt to shop the other morning before work. It was time for his morning nap and he made me pay. He wasn't all that bad compaired to other babies I've seen but not so good for Wesley. I won't be doing that again. Just 5 more days and I'll be a good mom and wife... well try to be a good mom and wife.
Hope to see you all soon when we are home for the Holiday!
3 comments:
I hope you guys will be able to make it up for a little while at Chrismas. I know Jennifer is excited to have all the cousins over to her new place. Hope to see you then.
Hope you can make it for my cousin get together to play games and eat appetizers Christmas night around 7ish. The parents are welcome to come too, just thought it would be cool to get together.
You are being a good wife and mother right now even if you are busy! I hope that you can make it to the cousin thing it will be a blast (just ditch levis fam):)
Post a Comment