Monday, December 10, 2007

Welcome to the Family!

Cailee Jane joined us November 29th around noon, which was convienent for the working aunts and uncles. They were able to see her for the first time during their lunch break. How considerate of her. Levi took Wesley up to Redding that afternoon to meet the new addition. I didn't get to meet my neice until Monday the 3rd. She was so little. She was around 6lbs when she came home. I can't believe Wesley was smaller than that. You do forget. Everyone says oh you'll forget how small he was... they were right. I can't tell who she looks like yet, she just looks like herself. Little Cailee. Finally I am an auntie. I don't know what to go by either. Honestly it will be awhile before she is calling me anything either... Auntie J... that sounds fun. I need to be the fun aunt (sorry Deanna, Erica, and Amber) Aunt Jessica is to formal and old sounding. Still thinking though. I am happy that Jake and Jenn had a girl and I have a boy. If I need a girl fix I can love on Cailee and same with them. Wesley was very interested in her. He was wanted to touch her but he is too little to understand he has to be gentle. He did hold her hand, it was cute. Next to Cailee he looks like a little boy not a baby. He is growing so quickly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute, but I a partial to Wesley. He's my favorite.

Shorty said...

I am so glad you put pictures up of Callie. She looks so sweet. I have only gotten to see her once. And I can not believe how big Anna looked next to her. And Anna was only a few ounces more at birth. Cute! Cute! Pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessica.. I am so sorry to dissapoint you.. But only Aunties w/out their own children can be considered the "fun Auntie"... Sorry.. :) HEHEHEHE