A Much Needed Break
Things are going well. I had a much needed break last week. I took a week off to re cooperate and CLEAN! I didn't get to rest until the end since I had so much house work to catch up on. Friday evening my girlfriends came down and stayed the night with me and we all woke up Saturday morning and left for San Fransisco. San Fransisco is only about 1 1/2 hrs from us, so it is perfect for day trips. We started our day at the Ferry Marketplace(think that is what it was called)... that is a cool place. If you have never been it worth the trip. It had neat market type stores inside the building and the day we were there there was a farmers market taking place outside. We bought the little ones matching gloves since their fingers were cold.
I couldn't believe they made baby gloves! I have mitten but never seen gloves. They are cute but take forever to put on. We could not have planned a better picture of Molly and Wesley trying to remove the foreign objects with mouths. Those 2 provided a lot of entertainment that day, Grace too. We then went to Bennihana's for lunch, and what a show.
I wish I could have gotten a picture of Wesley's face when the chief was throwing the knives. They'd hit the light just right and light up as they moved so gracefully, he was AMAZED by them. The food was awesome and definitely worth the moo la. Towards the end of lunch the effects of not taking a full afternoon nap were setting in. We faced Molly and Wesley towards each other to play this enabled us to keep our hands free while we finished lunch and it worked! Wesley was trying to play Peek A Boo with Molly, it was so cute. Usually he doesn't care much for her or other babies for that matter ( I think he gets easily jealous ), but by the end of the day they seemed to actually like each other.

Then to the last thing on out list SHOPPING. Overall we had a great trip and the kids were wonderful. I mean wonderful. I was the most impressed with ability to file into the elevator in record time. We had it down to a science by the 2 or 3rd elevator. We commanded attention with 4 adults and 3 children. Hopefully people were then impressed with the behavior, because they were not fussy, no whining... just angels. Most of all it was nice to spend time with my friends. There is just something so peaceful and wonderful about spend time with people who truely know you. I think we all had a great time, I know I did! It was a great way to end a week of house work. I'm back to work now, and of course my vacation wasn't long enough. Oh well there are more vacations days to come. Looks like another trip with the girls too.
1 comment:
I love to go to San Fran too. It is such a fun place to visit. I don't think I could ever live there though! To much traffic! I went to Pike's Market in Seattle once with Erica. That was so much fun.
Post a Comment