Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog Worthy

So I think this photo of Wesley and I is fun and cute. I was trying to snap a couple pictures of him and I in front of our tree (yes we HAVE a tree... I will get to that in a minute). I wanted to share it with you all. It was adorable I was trying to take photos of Wesley and he wasn't really having it... so I took pictures of us. He would wrap his arms around my neck, it was so sweet. He would take a picture with me just not by himself.
OK so the tree... I got to work a few days ago and Levi had sent me a little video while I was at work. The video announced he had gotten us a little tree and put lights on it. We as a family put ornaments on it that night. It was so sweet of him. He knows my true feelings.. I wish that I cared & that I miss Christmas... So I am glad he took that step in getting a tree. It is much cozier with a tree I have to admit. We also have lights in the living room and stockings hung. I even made Wesley his own stocking this year. Looks like that last blog was my turning point... I am coming back around. Still no yummy Christmas Baked goods or candies, I don't need them around to eat anyways! The best part was I didn't have to put everything up which is usually my stopping point, since I already have to do it at work. Wesley has been great about the tree. I talked to him before we started decorating and told him once the ornaments were on the tree it is "don't touch". He has tested us a couple times to see how serious we were... but I am impressed he is doing so well. I can't wait for Christmas morning with the tree and the presents... well Christmas Eve morning for us. Wesley doesn't even know what he has coming to him. He'll love it! Right now the presents aren't even tempting really.

Click on this link if you want a good holiday laugh!! The Bowers at their finest:)

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/KmPDOmSnOh4VE5UQ


Have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am glad you found your Christmas spirit! I can't wait to see you soon!

Jenn said...

It was nice to see you for the 6 seconds I saw you. I too am glad Christmas found its way into your home. No matter how small it warms your heart and brings a smile to faces everywhere. Super sweet pics of Wesley and MaMa.