Sometimes I think of random skills I have that would not benefit anyone but ME. I have refined these skills over the years but they would be mean nothing... on say a... resume.
1. I can quickly calculate the distance between two points. Ex: the distance between two clothing racks and the length of my toddlers arm.
2. I can move walls. Ex: at work we have a large movable wall that separate our two banquet rooms. It is old and hard to maneuver it took awhile to master the skill of moving the wall.
3. I can figure how many minutes a snack will last by the rate it is being eaten and shop accordingly.
4. I can make sad tears into happy tears in a matter of seconds.
5. I am paid to sing the Birthday Song... Does that make me a professional singer??
6. I can set down a serving tray using only one hand. It impresses :)
7. I can chase away scary crows in Wesley's room (pretend of course)
8. I have special power in my kisses
... I can't even come up with 10. I felt like I had a lot of skills, guess not :)
2 comments:
Mad skills!
The power in those kisses are the best skills of all.
Post a Comment