Thursday, October 23, 2008

Punky Patch


Well the pumpkin patch could have been more fun... Wesley didn't take a very good quality morning nap. He was fussy and tired by the time we got there. He had a little bit of an attitude there. I did manage to get him to smile a couple times for pictures. They had wood frames of farm animals. I saw that they had a donkey's bottom, and oh it was fitting for this day... I couldn't resist:)!! We went and visited the petting zoo area and he was so interested in the animals or should I say "Doats". He wouldn't move on he was just looking at them. Seriously we were there looking at them for like 15 min. finally I led him away. Oh he let me know he wasn't too happy about that arrangement. I soon found out that we have to say "Ba Bye" to the animals before we can move on:). He was so interested but scared if they got to close to the fence. I didn't take him in to pet the animals, I feel that that would have just scar him for life! No need to do that. Well we found the perfect little pumpkin for Wesley. Only $1! Can't beat that bargain. Still I walked away with some cute pictures and a pumpkin or punky like Wesley says, which was the mission. When we look back we will see the fun we had, not his poor mood he was in. I know... none of you are going to believe me by these pictures:)! Maybe next year we will have more fun.
Finally I tickeled him so he would smile.. he refused to even look at the camera




... And US! I keep getting comments on this picutre on how he looks like me... I guess it is showing more here. At times he looks more like Levi to me. He is a little of both.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Alittle of both thats just perfect! I cant wait to see you today!

Shorty said...

Okay what cracks me up is the shirt you have him in. . . MR. Happy! I guess that didn't ring true! :)

Anonymous said...

The picture of the 2 of you is so cute. Someday they will look at the camera again. (I hope)