Wednesday, October 10, 2007

27

Well I am 27 now... ICK. I don't know how this happened. I am in my LATE 20's! My birthday was good. We didn't do much, which seems to happen a lot when you get older. You don't care about your birthday as much, which I thought would never happen. When I was younger I refused to be a person who doesn't care about their birthday but it is true I didn't really care what we did with the day. Levi came home from school and asked why I was cleaning on my birthday... I said it was a gift to myself, A Clean House. How sad is that. We had fun. Levi made us a yummy dinner. A feast really, scallops, and crab. Wesley slept threw dinner well threw almost the whole thing. We got to eat 90% of our dinner in peace and quite... ahhh. That is present enough these days. To top off the night we went to ice creams. We shared a huge banana split. I only have a before picture because the "after" is quite embarrassing really. Levi did give Wesley a small taste of the peppermint ice cream. He could take it or leave it ...he didn't love it, so it was just one taste. Levi said that Wesley deserved the right to celebrate too. I was happy to see he didn't care about the ice cream. He was interested in it visually, it was colorful and huge! He was pretty fussy on my birthday. I kept telling him it was my birthday and I could cry if I wanted to... not him. (I am a dork). Mostly it was just nice to have an extra day off work and relax... oh and get presents, that's always fun.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

"27" try "31" Oh well, just another day in this crazy life. Love all of your posts, keep it up. So, much fun to see part of your life so consisitently. You should move home so we could share life together. Jen

Anonymous said...

cute

Kristen said...

I agree with Jen, I am sure Levi will be just fine down there with out you!

Shorty said...

That icecream looks so good! I love going to Leatherby's on my birthday. I know this is going to sound really stupid, but my hardest birthday was 22. You look forward to 16 and 18 and 21. And then what? you dread all the rest and hang on to 29 for as long as you can! At least I'm not THERE yet!!! Happy Birthday! How was the girls night out?