I can't believe it. My little boy is growing so fast. I know I say this all the time but I don't want him to get any bigger. He is so fun right now. He talks ALL the time, and we love it. It just makes us laugh. He laughs at the most random things. For some reason when Maggie sneezes it is like the funniest thing ever.He gets so excited to see us. It is the best feeling for him to put his hands out for us. He loves horsey rides on our knee, talking back in baby babble, when we make his toys dance and much more. Right now his favorite toy is a wrack. Yes a wrack... it for some big boy trucks he'll get to play with later. He found it in his toy basket and absolutely loves it.
A few weeks back we went up to Redding.
We got spent time with friends and family. While I was up there Betsey and I had a chance to get the kiddies together for a summer photo shoot. Wesley was not a fan of sharing the spot light with another baby. Molly just wanted to play but if she got too close or too loud the water works started. He also got to play with Grandma and Great Granny. He thought they were both so fun. He was so proud of himself to sit by himself on the rocking horse.
Granny swung him around and he just
giggled. At this point these are great memories for me, I wish he actually could remember all the fun we are having together right now... while he is a baby. I know there are many more memories to come but these days are just so special! I want to video tape every minute so that I can replay this time with him over and over again. I know that is completely unrealistic but it is how I feel.
We got spent time with friends and family. While I was up there Betsey and I had a chance to get the kiddies together for a summer photo shoot. Wesley was not a fan of sharing the spot light with another baby. Molly just wanted to play but if she got too close or too loud the water works started. He also got to play with Grandma and Great Granny. He thought they were both so fun. He was so proud of himself to sit by himself on the rocking horse.
Granny swung him around and he just
giggled. At this point these are great memories for me, I wish he actually could remember all the fun we are having together right now... while he is a baby. I know there are many more memories to come but these days are just so special! I want to video tape every minute so that I can replay this time with him over and over again. I know that is completely unrealistic but it is how I feel.He actually turned 8 months a few weeks back... I am a little behind. He is still not crawling but every day he is getting a bit closer. It is so fun to watch him do new things, but yet I think I would be fine if he held off on the crawling for a bit longer. Everyone keeps asking though.
"Is he crawling yet?"
"No, not yet"
"Really? How old is he?" like there is something wrong with him. So for that reason we would love to proudly say "Yes he is crawling"... no I take that back I am still willing to wait. I like knowing that where I put him is where is going to stay. Oddly he can pull himself up. He only does it when he is in our laps or we are close enough for him to reach us. He grabs our shirts, hands, legs anything to steady himself as he stands. He hasn't learned that the coffee table, couch and chairs can all be great stabelizers. Only a matter of time. He would much rather stand than sit or lay on the floor, which makes me a bit scared he'll just skip crawling all together.
Wesley 8 months old ( Sept 23, 2007)



3 comments:
Those are such cute pictures! I love the white coach too! Anna is only 3 weeks old and I already feel like I forgotten so much. I want to capture every sad little face so I can kiss it again. And I want to revisit every smile, just so when I laugh I can see the smile get bigger. How did moms do it in the wagon days when they didn't have cameras?
Molly and Wesley could NOT look more like thier dads in that picture!!! So cute!
Hes such a happy baby!
Post a Comment