Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Most Embarassing Moment!

OK so I had my most embarrassing moment this morning. I wasn't there for it and thank goodness. I just heard about it later. Have you confused yet? Well here is what happened. My brother and sister in laws came into town late Monday night to fly out of Sac. They were on there way to visit the Levi's Grandparents. A few of us met them for the first time last summer, Levi and the boys have only see them a hand full of times anyways... Levi decides to make a video of Wesley for them to take on their trip so we can show off our adorable boy. He transfers video off the current tape onto the standard VHS. We even decide to do a video greeting on the way out the door. They all sat down to watch the video this morning and oops there is a shot of Jessica is the bath with Wesley! We were in the bath so yes we were in our birthday suits!! I have only taken a bath with him like twice and one time Levi came in with the video camera cause... I think he likes to hear me yell or something. I was not convinced that the camera was really on, he was just scaring me... nope he flipped it on. He loves to do this thing like " Dare Me ... Dare Me..." Why would I want to dare you to something I don't want you to do in the first place... ok back to the story. He was suppose to tape over the bath footage but I guess he didn't. It was a quick shot. He must have not caught it while he was transferring video (because he better have not done it on purpose). I talked to Amber this morning and she informed me of what was on the tape. I just wanted to die!!!! I want to die but I also want to strangle Levi at the same time. I'll have to watch the video to judge for myself. I guess Levi's Grandpa's reaction was "oh well we didn't see anything..." I seriously think I won't be seeing them again for awhile. I also have to face my brother and sister in law who watched it too!! Ok I am off to curl up and die... This was too funny to keep to myself. I have been laughing myself into tears all morning. Jake and Jenn find it rather hilarious too.
****
So I watched the video, and ya it is embarassing! They were like "oh you could see anything..." That was wrong you just couldn't see EVERYTHING! You could see stuff, just not everything... ok back to dieing!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL! I am sorry, but that is funny! It does get better...so no worries :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that is just to funny for words. I laughed until I was crying. Thank you for sharing.

Kristen said...

That was funny! Poor Jes!

Kristen said...

Tim and I just read it again and laughed some more.

Jenn said...

Guess what? You're on YouTube! Congrats, kill Levi at your leisure.