
Well Wesley celebrated his 2nd birthday TWICE! 2 years old so lets have 2 parties:)! We ended up going up to Redding last weekend. It was a quick trip but I wanted the Grandparents to be able to celebrate with Wesley. Man let me tell you that is one spoiled kid! W
ell loved, spoiled whatever it may be, he made out on his birthday. My sister in law and other brother & sister in law went in on a power wheels jeep for Wesley. He LOVED it. He doesn't have the steering thing down. He does however have the On/Off button and the gas pedal down pat. At first we thought that it would stay in Redding but no it ended up coming home with us. I made these mini cakes for Wesley's party. They turned out close to what I was picturing.He also got a chalk board easel which he loves. It has a dry erase board on the other side but we took away those pans. Good thing since he has already drawn with chalk on things other than the black board.


So then a week went by and it was time to celebrate for reals. We got him a really cute book. I highly recommend " A Visitor For Bear" a really cute story... My parents and Levi & I went in on a Trike for Wesley. It is an adorable bike. I am very happy with it. He can't quite push the pedals all the way around but he'll grow and get there.
That was kind of my thought with getting a bike for him- By the time the weather is nice for bike riding he will be big enough. Right now he keeps asking to ride it. Riding it in the house doesn't really work either. I feel bad he has the jeep and the trike that he can't wait to ride again but it is a bit cold and wet.
That was kind of my thought with getting a bike for him- By the time the weather is nice for bike riding he will be big enough. Right now he keeps asking to ride it. Riding it in the house doesn't really work either. I feel bad he has the jeep and the trike that he can't wait to ride again but it is a bit cold and wet. 
Last night I made Spaghetti and Meatballs & Banana Berry Pizza for
dessert... it was all yummy if I do say so myself. Wesley enjoyed his birthday celebration... I think.
dessert... it was all yummy if I do say so myself. Wesley enjoyed his birthday celebration... I think.I mainly can't believe that my little baby is 2. It is amazing how quickly he learns and grows. He says sooo many words. He is such a blessing! 

3 comments:
You are blessed with a wonderful child like I was. So much fun to be with. His bike is adorable and will be riding off and you will have to run after him to keep up.
[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]5 tage wetter[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter rtl de[b][/url]
[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter 2[/url]
[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]dem wetter[/url]
Post a Comment