
Well like I mentioned we went to Redding. I thought I would share a few photos non-birthday related. I saw this picture of Wesley and I and I thought "Wow I look like Wesley"... when really it is the other way around.
I took some time off a couple weeks ago, to recover from the holidays. What did I do? Day One: Sick As A Dog! I spent the rest of the vacation on the couch and nursing myself back to health. Wesley was really wonderful while I didn't feel well. He looked and books with me and played quietly if needed. Mind you I still was the main source of entertainment but I think he could tell I wasn't myself and to best behave. He is so sweet. I had the hardest time going back to work after my week off. It was so nice to be home and to take care of him... well kind of, I didn't do much. He and I had a good time together. One afternoon I did try and take a few pictures of him since he is 2 now. I got a few cute ones. I got lucky... As much as I enjoyed my time with Wesley, on the other hand frustrated that I didn't get anything done... I mean NOTHING. Oh well. I am still trying to get well also!
Oh before I got sick we did get to go to our friends annual "Ugly Christmas Sweater
Party". We buy awful sweaters and make them worse. Levi actually got a tree skirt instead of a sweater. We had a lot of fun. Here is US:
Oh before I got sick we did get to go to our friends annual "Ugly Christmas Sweater
Party". We buy awful sweaters and make them worse. Levi actually got a tree skirt instead of a sweater. We had a lot of fun. Here is US:Well some great news. Levi made the Dean's Honor Roll Again! YEAH! Monday is the beginning of the end... Levi is scheduled to graduate in May. It will be a trying road to get to the end. Levi is losing his job at the end of the month... well was losing it at the end of the month. They are allowing him to work a couple extra weeks. That is so nice of them. So pray that a job will come our way or that my salary will miraculously increase:)... either one we aren't picky. 

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Wesley. I cant wait to have huge cousin birhtday parties for all of our brood of kids. Maybe in a couple of years. Anyway, my whole family has been down and sick, sorry you are sick too. Talk Later
I love the sweater idea. What a great way to end the season. Neil bought me a body pillow that was soooo soft. I actually like to sit and pet it. But it was WAY OVER stuffed so it had to go back. I couldn't get it under me at all. Super cute pics of Wesley on his trik. In the first picture from your last post, it looks like he is going SUPER fast. Adorable!
Jessica, Wesley is sooo cute! He looks JUST LIKE you!! I am so glad to know you are in blogland!
*remember the time we went down the water slide at Water Works together?? You were just a bitty girl the same age my youngest child is!!!
Post a Comment